In 2014 for the World Cup and 2016 for the Olympics games, the Brazil will be honored.
It is an opportunity for us to make some trips and posts about Brazil, the largest country of South America (and the most populus).
Brazil is known for its contrasts and today we’ll talk about Rio de Janeiro, famous for its beaches and carnival is a must for any first visit to Brazil! Proof : the city is a World Heritage Site (“Urban Cultural Landscape”) since 2012.
Paris is one of the most visited cities in the world (from 1st to 3rd rank depending on the sources) and an essential destination for anyone who wants to visit France. But there may be a large gap between Paris as you would imagine it, and the reality. Not to be disappointed by your first visit in Paris, you should plan your trip as much as possible and know some tips we will list in this post. Just follow some or all of these tips and you will never forget your journey.
Paris by David Min on Flickr
Summer is an opportunity to discover the destinations that make you dream. Today, we will look to the beaches, symbol of relaxation in the sun! Here is a ranking of the most unusual beaches.
- A – Hoshizuna no Hama (Iriomote, Japan)
- B – Glass beach (California, USA)
- C – Dyrhólaey (Vik, Iceland)
- D – Red beach (Santorin, Greece)
- E – Bowling beach (California, USA)
- F – Praia do Cassino Beach (Brazil) / G – Cox’s Bazar Beach (Bangladesh)
- H – Hot water Beach (New Zealand)
- I – Playa Puerto nuevo (Porto Rico)